Medical Screener (Supervisor)
- To ensure that all results i.e. Infection screens, positive infections, etc. are followed-up as per governmental requirements
- To periodically review existing procedures and advise Director, Clinical Operations of cost-effective initiatives (e.g. drug screening, service improvements, staffing needs, etc).
- Possess solid Supervisory experience with the medical industry
- To serve as contact for external consultants (e.g. Neurologists, Toronto Public health for follow up of subjects with positive/reportable disease conditions and other business entities).
- Participation in protocol review, SOP revisions and quality assurance task force initiatives
- To ensure only suitable subjects are screened for all studies and verify that an adequate number of subjects have entered in order to initiate the study
- To monitor the effectiveness of screening strategies through the assessment of statistics such as number of completed medical, number of partial screenings, time required for eligibility assessment, signified QA findings and update procedure as required.
- Track medical screening activities/performances and summarizes in a monthly report for the Manager, Recruiting.
- Oversee medical Screening staffing procedures, including preparation and presentation of annual/quarterly performance reviews and the maintenance of training records
- To perform medicals and physical examination as needed
- To oversee, coordinate and assist, as needed, with all pre-study planning activities, in compliance with the protocol, implemented procedures, SOP's, GCP regulations and regulatory bodies
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- 1-2 years experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- CRO experience an asset
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Job Opportunities